Friday, March 28, 2014

Mindy Kaling for Vogue



Dear Mindy Kaling, I hope we grow to be besties, and trade L.A. stories soon over cocktails ;) In all seriousness (actually, I was), she is yet another fresh voice in the entertainment writing field that I am happy to see growing here in Hollywood (even that fellow Canadian-in-LA, Kelly Oxford). In additional to her intelligence, self-deprecating humor and individuality, I love that she is pushing the (outdated) perception on the 'American Girl'. Mindy (& her show...even though I loved her & her writing in 'The Office' too) resonate with me and I can't see what else she has in store - and the fact that she has fun with fashion is just a big bonus (see hilarious Vogue video above). And if you missed it, check out her recent panel discussion (with her cast mates) at the PaleyFest here in L.A.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...