Sunday, October 20, 2013

Carrie Covets: Lancome Absolue L'extrait, Knesko Skin & LA Digital Goes Spa



While I certainly enjoy trying new fancy creams & products I secretly pray will cause miracles, it isn't often I get an upside. Having recently been sent a few, I am happy to share two fantastic products that go the beauty distance: Lancome Absolue L'extrait (eye cream) and Knesko Skin.  Between its fancy applicator and winning concoction (2 million LancĂ´me Rose native cells), I have already seen results much more quickly than others, and look more refreshed. And for us travelers & workoholics, the Knesko mask is your new best friend (both full masks and eye pads) - Don't leave home with out it! Do you have any favorites?

And speaking of beauty, check out this LA Digital panel I recently participated in (along with my pal Christine Kirk) to discuss digital social media trends in the Spa world, as part of LA social media week:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...