Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fashion: Sorority Dresscode


Oh dear. It seems that some poor sorority girls are taking themselves way too seriously. Thanks to the Ladies over at Fashionista.com, we had a good laugh at the six pages worth of outrageous dress code requirements for Pi Phi’s Cornell chapter that someone forwarded them. You can actually read the whole thing on Fashionista but here are some of the highlights: "No satin dresses. No one looks good in satin dresses unless it’s from Betsey Johnson or Dolce & Gabbana, you weigh less than 130 pounds, have three pairs of Spanx on and it’s New Years Eve." OR "Bangles need to coordinate. I’m not saying you have to wear a Harry Winston wreath, but I am saying I won’t tolerate any gross plastic shizzzz. I love things on wrists and I demand earrings if your ears are pierced." We think they should be a little less Pi Phi, and a little more Delta House (Animal House, anyone?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...