Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ivy Style: Men's Fashion

As I prepare to head home to NYC next week (business + pleasure), I am excited for a great many things that the North East offers in the Fall season, from colorful foliage to fashion. Something I miss the most is the men's street style in NYC. So many gentlemen, young and old, really take pride in putting themselves together, paying attention to all the details. NY is a wonderful blend of American & the European. One of my personal favorites has always been the collegiate style of the Ivy league - think Yale & Harvard circa 1960's. I don't know you are familiar with the men's fashion website www.ivy-style.com  but they have an exhibit at FIT right now. I WISH everyone dressed like this, at least part of the time. Who can resist a little Dandyism? (P.S. Check out www.dandyism.net too)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...