Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Be Inspired (to travel)

My wanderlust has come back with a vengeance. This is nothing new. I was born this way, and I constantly battle the need to pack a bag and head out on a new travel adventure. So whenever I see other people compelled to do the same, get out there and explore, and perhaps make a difference, they have my undivided attention. The first video was made by a couple of young men who received money to shoot video for Nike, but realized it would be better spent traveling the world in 10 days, and shooting that instead. the second, is the trailer from the boys at "The Buried Life" who set out to cross a bunch of things off of their bucket list, and ended up changing peoples lives along the way. Be inspired! Get out there and see things for yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...