Sunday, February 19, 2012

Welcoming 30+

“35 is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.” ~ Oscar Wilde
Tomorrow (February 20th) I embrace 35, without quite knowing how I got here. I am not a "age-ist". I have friends who are 25 and 65. As long as you are a good person, your age means nothing to me. But I still feel a bit shocked by those numbers coming out of my mouth. Certainly we learn and grow, but we all retain part of that teenager in us forever. Don't let your age box define you. Break the rules. I do! Link to my previous articles about being in your thirties:  “Age is in the Attitude: Welcome to your Thirties” and “The Art of Falling Apart”.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...