Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylegroove: New Season, New Potential

THE BLOGS
Hello Stylegroove friends! Apologies for my lapse in Blogspot posts, but my other editorial & production duties (*see collaborations) got the better of me, and I have been mainly keeping a visual blog over on our lovely Stylegroove Tumblr, so I do hope you followed us over there too! So many positive & creative experiences have happened over the last year, and I sincerely hope they have for you too. With promising projects already in motion this year, I would very much love to stay connected with the global blogging & vlogging style community (art, fashion, music, entertainment, culture) and continue to interact with you on a regular basis. Our newest project, "Style Our World", is an experiment in keeping our passions for connecting, travel, style and hearing unique stories/voices. As a writer and editor, I am constantly inspired by so many of you, and I love photographing my various experiences which is why this blog will proceed as a visual of the various area codes & people I happen upon. This gal from the 212 & 604 looks forward to meeting you! And as always, do not hesitate to reach out for collaborations or editorial opportunities: info@stylegroove.com

STYLEGROOVE MEDIA: SERVICES
Also, a proper introduction to my other business, Stylegroove Media. After years of producing media and consulting on a myriad of new media and brand marketing projects, my team & myself are concentrating our efforts this 2011 to help you navigate your brand through the digital space. Stylegroove Media offers content creation & production, advertorial, online curation, social media management and creative direction. Our goal is to build your brand awareness online, while retaining its unique voice. We provide tailored client services unique to your specific needs and goals. *I am a big believer in having your voice heard and staying authentic to your customers & clients. ("If it looks good, you’ll see it. If it sounds good, you’ll hear it. If it's marketed right, you’ll buy it. But if it’s true, you’ll feel it." -KR.) Take a look at our Stylegroove Media Service menu and find out how we can help you find your brands online potential this year! Have you found your Stylegroove? For more email us at info@stylegroove.com or connect on:
Twitter: @carrieamitchell
Linkedin: Linkedin.com/in/carrieamitchell
Tumblr: Stylegroove.tumblr.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...