Thursday, July 22, 2010

Photo: Testino + Moss = Book


Famed fashion photographer Mario Testino is selling a series of life-size Kate Moss portraits at an exhibition held at Phillips de Pury & Co' s London branch. If you can't afford one of the $75,000 photos you might have $500 for a limited edition book by Testino dedicated to his favorite muse this fall. Many of the photographs have been chosen from Testino's private archive and are published here for the first time. "Mario took me to a new level of glamor," Moss notes in the introduction. "I don't think anybody had seen me as any kind of sexy model before he did. He was the one that transformed me. Before him I was just a grungy girl, but he saw me differently.... He changed the way people thought about me as a model, for sure."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...