Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashion/Photo: Tina Fey + Esquire


"Tina Fey's Night Out with Esquire" is yet another fabulous photo shoot with our favorite funny girl! The shoot is hilarious and indicative of one too many party girls here in NY and LA. Fey explains the irony behind the shoot saying, "The idea of the photo shoot is something like my wild night out. The irony being that I don’t do that. I got an e-mail [from Esquire] with a list of the potential setups, and my e-mail back was like, Well, I need to decline being handcuffed to a bed. I won’t straddle anyone. I won’t make out with a cop. There are certain things, I totally get them as a premise. And they’re all good fun, and if I were a young single model, they would be appropriate, but, you know, I’m a mom. And my kid’s going to find this someday. I don’t want to be handcuffed to a bed in Esquire. What are you nuts? I’m not going to make out with a cop that I’m handcuffed to. I got to get my kid into kindergarten. I guess that’s more of a Montessori way of learning, when they handcuff you to things."

Bookmark and Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...