Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fashion: Madonna Inc.


After announcing her deal with Iconix to launch multiple fashion ventures, including the new Dolce & Gabbana line of sunglasses ("MD&G"), Madonna is now preparing to debut her junior's collection, inspired by her 13-year-old daughter Lourdes, to be sold exclusively at Macy's this summer. The line will include apparel, footwear, jewelry, and handbags. Says Madonna: "I've used fashion to make statements through my work all my life and now I have a 13-year-old daughter who's obsessed with fashion, so it seems like the natural progression of my life. If you're a Material Girl, you're a girl with a sense of humor. I trust [Lourdes] because she has great style. We rarely disagree when it comes to clothes, I have to say. That's why most of my closet is being raided on a regular basis."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...