Monday, October 5, 2009

Music Mondays: Hip Hop

I never understood those who claim "I don't like Rap," because I don't believe anyone can dislike an entire genre, not when there is so much talent out there. (Though if one is strictly going off of what they hear on the radio, I may understand this more ;). Some artists are a given such as Biggie or Jay-Z (FYI, I highly recommend his new album) but I am hopelessly devoted to the late 80's/early 90's that brought us the incredible sounds of A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Digable Planets, The Pharcyde, Public Enemy, NWA, Beastie Boys,etc. Of course there are still good & innovative artists out there from Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, The Streets, Common, The Roots, Kid Cudi, and on and on...but today is for flashbacks.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...